writing & ghostwriting
Here’s a snapshot of what I do as a writer, ghostwriter, or coauthor.
I write the book, working from a partial, full, or no manuscript from the author, and from other material the author provides and that I find through research and interviews. If the author has a manuscript, it is useful as raw content and as background material.
- Working with the author to clarify the primary purpose, message, audience needs, and desired impact of the book
- Providing guidance for the big picture (book structure, approach to copy, organization of material, etc.)
- Shaping or reshaping the content outline, as necessary
- Creating a working relationship plan in which we determine what work I will do, what material I need, and how I will get that material
- Writing a first draft
- Revising the draft, based on the author’s feedback
- Providing a finalized draft that is ready for an agent or publisher or ready for self-publishing
Ghostwriting allows me the greatest freedom to create a book that meets your heart’s desire and has the impact on your audience that you want.